CLICK ON AN ARTIST TO VIEW THEIR ONLINE PORTFOLIO
TATTOOING @ NO NAME IS DONE BY APPOINTMENT OR AS A WALK-IN (WALK-INS TAKEN BASED ON AVAILABILITY)
*WE ALWAYS ADVISE YOU CONTACT THE STUDIO PRIOR TO COMING IN FOR A TATTOO. WE NORMALLY TRY AND FIT SMALL PIECES IN SAME DAY.*
NO NAME TATTOO IS A CUSTOM TATTOO STUDIO. WE PREFER TO DO ALL CUSTOM WORK. WE TATTOO MOST STYLES, AND CAN WORK WITH JUST ABOUT ANY BUDGET.
EACH ARTIST SETS THEIR OWN RATE: HOWEVER, WE HAVE A STUDIO TATTOOING MINIMUM OF $60.
We also feature 100% Private rooms for both tattooing and body piercing
DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START? GIVE US A CALL OR STOP IN.
FOR ARTIST AVAILABILITY PLEASE CONTACT OUR STUDIO
SOME HELPFUL TIPS & ETIQUETTe ON TATTOOING:
- Call ahead if you plan on coming later in the evening or on a weekend.
- The studio has ID requirements: If you are under 18 please review our "For Minors Section" if you are over 18 you will need one of the following: Drivers License, State ID, Passport (with recent photo), or Military ID. [No other forms of ID can or will be accepted]
- We can't always tattoo walk-ins right away! Sometimes we are not avalable or need to do a custom drawing. We are always avalable to do a consultation.
- Eat a full meal before coming in! This is the best way to minimize pain, stress, and to prevent lightheadedness
- Try and not freak yourself out! If tattooing hurt so bad nobody would get tattooed: But they do! 1 in 4 people in the US have at least one tattoo. They made it, so can you.
- Artists set their own prices so prices and style will vary artist to artist.
- Don't be under the influence! We will have to turn you away.
- Plan for a babysitter! Children are welcome at No Name Tattoo provided someone is brought to watch them. Older children 10+, who can sit and watch without causing a disruption are welcome without a chaperone.
- If you are under 18, you WILL need your parent / guardian. Please read our For Minors and Parents section to find out what you will need to bring.
- Ask Questions! We don't mind. If are you are unsure about any part of the process, please ask us!